Optimize commercial management
Marketing and Comunication Strategy
"What's my business and what the principal keys of success to continue growing"
- Development or revision of the positioning of the company.
- Defining the value proposition of the company. Impact on the organization.
- Strategic communication plan. Aggregate Vision Marketing, Communication, Sponsoring, mentoring, PR and on-line presence.
- Web Review for engagement with company objectives.
- "Sellpower" ratio. Detailed analysis of the marketability of the organization, identifying possible gaps or areas for improvement.
Take advantage of customer's knowledge to create new business opportunities
"Who are they and what my clients expect of me." "How many would recommend our company or how many of them would make a purchase again"
- Channel portfolio segmentation (agents and brokers)
- Customer value segmentation.
- Identifying hidden opportunities. Analysis of the BBDD to look for upgrade, upsell or cross-selling campaings.
- Identification propensity models to find twins in external BDD.
- Microtargets analysis for sales boosting or to improve retention ratios.
- Feedback of commercial processes. Integrate information from field sales network to improve and fine tune next campaings targeting.
- Identifying high risk profiles of cancellation.
Development and implementation of sales and loyalty actions
"How do I get offers to potential customers." "How can i promote a profitable relationship with my clients"
- Adapting product to target, and target for effective communication media.
- Campaigns to attract new customers. Focused actions by groups or products.
- "Blitzz sales action": Short and strong sales effort campaing, no more than 10 weeks duration. Specially designed for sales boosting and the involvement of the sales team quickly.
- Develop sales arguments of sale or retention
- Network activation campaigns "plugandplay".
Salesforce organization, trainning and motivation
"How can I keep my team motivated, to feel the company as their own". "How can I keep my sellers trained and formed".
- "In field assement" for vendors to identify areas of improvement.
- Audit of commercial structure, organization and team training.
- Empowerment projects for Key Accounts teams.
- Changing role projects in commercial structures.
- Workshops potential development / motivational workshops.
- Sessions of innovation and commercial strategy, for Management Committees or board of directors.
- Personal self-selection tool to optimize business processes rotation.